The Boxing Bride.
Five Fit For A Bride Facts:
1. Major stress relief. Imagine the people who RSVP'd for a plus one when they weren't given one.
2. It is a full body workout that incorporates lateral movement. This comes in handy when people start taking pictures of you from every angle.
3. It can improve eye-hand coordination. Important skill for throwing the bouquet, placing the ring on the correct finger, cutting cake, etc.
4. It is both a cardio and strength building workout. It's a one two punch!
5. It gives you confidence. 'Nuff said 😄
Helpful Hint: We suggest leaving your ring at home for this workout. It could get in the way when wrapping your hands/putting on gloves.