And here's why.
People have been saying for years that it is important to drink plenty of water throughout the day. But have you ever really wondered why? We wanted to break down five reasons why water can be so beneficial for brides-to-be:
- Increases energy and relieves fatigue. Let's face it zillas, this is essential.
- Pain preventer. It helps reduce muscle soreness after tough workouts.
- Hangover helper. Have it on hand throughout your bachelorette weekend.
- Clearer skin. Clear skin equals less makeup which equals less time spent getting ready in the morning, post workout, etc.
- Control Calorie Intake. Dehydration can sometimes be confused with hunger- make sure you are listening to exactly what your body needs.
Now, if you feel like you have a hard time drinking a lot of water throughout the day. Here's a helpful hint: use fruit! Buy some limes, lemons, watermelon, etc at the beginning of the week and have it on hand to throw into your water bottle to add some hydrating flavor.