Five Fit For A Bride Facts:
1. Yoga is a major strength building workout. Consistent practice will tone your shoulders, arms, back and caboose!
2. Class encourages you to clear your mind and focus on the present moment. Major stress reliever.
3. The twists throughout class rinses and cleanses your internal organs. Definitely helpful for post bachelorette shenanigans.
4. The sequences in yoga open your shoulders leaving you with great posture. Standing tall with your shoulders back will make you appear taller and more confident.
5. Flexibility- "capable of bending easily without breaking." Could come in handy while wedding planning ladies.
Helpful Hint: Skidless towels can be a lifesaver and worth the investment. If the room is heated- you will DEFINITELY break a sweat!